Saturday, January 2, 2010


29 dec, my grandparents n my 姑姑's family cum KL visits us... My 姑姑 got 2 sons. The eldest wan call Hao Wen, small wan I dunno. Dey call him baby...


I very lk de baby wan, de baby oso very lk me, hehe... Y I jang luv him? bcoz he very very Q oh... My mum n my 姑姑 say de baby de look a same v me when I small... Mayb is v 2 look so same, so v lk both.. Haha...


he very Q de, he very listen my arahan de, his dad cal him drink, he dun wan. Bt i call, he'll drink. Haha, Q ahhhh... N ah, when my 姑姑 scold him, he very pannai 擦鞋 de, he'll kiss his mum until she smile again. haha... Q. QQ ah... ^@^


Bt dey oni stay 1 day in my hse, sad...


Bt nvm... Tis new year our family will go back our hometown- Sandakan, Sabah celebrate CNY.

Hehe... ^@^

No comments:

Post a Comment