Monday, March 26, 2012

Kose mermaid contest results out..

the results of the contest of "mermaid" by Kose has announced
I received the result msg from kose few weeks ago.
And it says i have win the consolation prize.

The consolation prize was a limited edition of 360ml toner.
Erm, not bad..
better than nothing...

While i reach to the counter to collect my prize
I saw her result list..

I tot that there are 3 ipad to be won.
Bt then i saw the list, there is just one ipad to win..

I get a quick look on it see who is the lucky girl who win ipad..
according the ic number, it starts with 96xxxx
is a 16 years old girl..
the girl of Kose said this girl was so pretty..
she looks lk a mix from Chinese n British.
nor wonder, she win the 1st prize.

BTW, congrats to her..
and congrats to me too, i can get consolation prize, haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment