Tuesday, August 16, 2011

common names~

Dunno y
hav so many ppl name himself as Brian
is tis name nice..?
I dunno..

Bt in my fb friend list
at least gt 3 fren call Brian..

One is my college fren, Brian Lau
2nd guy is my standard 6 fren, name Brian Yow
3rd wan is my cousin's cousin, if not mistaken call Brian Tan.

~ ~ ~

My name Jeannie is not famous used
I tot oni me is using tis name
But after i meet monitor's gf
I oni noe still gt ppl name Jeannie

(of coz i noe in this big world gt so many ppl can call Jeannie
especially western country,
bt in Asia i think seldom ppl will use tis name,
even none...)

now, i noe gt a little sem1 junior girl oso name as Jeannie.
bt in her fb she name herself Jean,
so i dunno her name is Jean or Jeannie..

bt dunno y i oni accept monitor's gf same name v me.
while dun like tat little junior girl same name v me..
mayb she too lc jor..

i dun lk her..
n seems lk she dislike me too
i feel tat she likes talking v boys
rather talk v senior girl..
she fat fa din..?
maybe..

coz when she talk v me,
sounds very cool..
bt when talk v senior boy,
her comment gt many emo face..
~~

Fine,
it was not my business..


No comments:

Post a Comment